Phone Australia 1800 640 290 int + 61 3 9654 7669
Seqola – a Microsoft Certified Partner
Welcome to Seqola. We specialise in supplying, implementing and enhancing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Nav, formerly Navision) and Wiise, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (AX, formerly Axapta) and Dynamics GP (Great Plains) software to improve the business performance of mid-sized companies and organisations. Our involvement with Dynamics software and its predecessors began in 1992. Seqola is a dedicated provider of Microsoft Dynamics enterprise-wide business solutions that are leaders in their field.
Our focus is on providing business software solutions (ERP – Enterprise Resource Planning systems) to mid-sized distribution and manufacturing businesses who purchase or sell internationally, who have complex pricing or inventory requirements, or who conduct business across multiple sites and locations.
We also serve clients in not-for-profit organisations and membership and professional associations, and semi-government and statutory bodies and authorities, whose specialised needs include budgeting and reporting requirements, fixed asset accounting, purchasing authorisation and workflow, and integration with billing, membership, asset and equipment maintenance and payroll systems.
Consulting Expertise and Services
Seqola’s consulting services bring together our experience, knowledge and skills in accounting, business and technology to deliver solutions that manage, enhance and grow businesses and organisations. We provide structured, hands-on training that achieves a business result. And using Microsoft’s proven Sure Step implementation methodology, our specialists manage every step of your Dynamics 365 Business Central (Nav), GP (Great Plains), Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations AX (Axapta) and Wiise project – from scoping, requirements analysis, design and customisation, to migration, deployment, training and support.
Microsoft Dynamics Implementation and Consulting
Our implementation, enhancement and upgrade projects use Microsoft’s proven Dynamics Sure Step methodology. The use of this comprehensive approach provides our clients with successful, on-time and on-budget projects that deliver agreed results. Sure Step includes engagement with the business and its users and managers, and knowledge transfer to enable user adoption and self-sufficiency – all crucial to achieving full satisfaction of the project’s business objectives.
Sure Step provides a methodology combined with project management discipline and field-tested best practices to manage risks and increase customer satisfaction.
Phone Australia 1800 640 290 int + 61 3 9654 7669
A range of business software
Microsoft Dynamics is a range of business software covering financial and operational processes, including financial management, reporting, supply chain management, customer relationship management and project accounting.
The Microsoft Dynamics range includes Dynamics 365 Business Central, AX (Axapta), GP (Great Plains) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management), and works with other Microsoft applications such as Microsoft Office and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central October 2019 update – one notable feature is Multitasking Across Multiple Pages, so users can open several pages at the same time to perform multiple tasks. Contact us for the full list of features.
- Dynamics GP October 2019 release – most notable are new usability enhancements like the ability to copy report options to a new report, more date-selection options in SmartLists, and filtering options to include/exclude inactive records in drop-down lists and item reports and enquiries. Note that releases from this point will no longer use a version number, as Microsoft moves to a yearly release cycle (with minor updates during the year).
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central April 2019 update with significant application and productivity enhancements, including the ability to Copy inventory items, and to Merge duplicate customers, suppliers, or contacts.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations version 10.0.2 released – May 2019
- Dynamics GP 2018 R2 released – October 2018
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central was released in Australia and New Zealand in July 2018 and in several other countries in subsequent months
- Wiise, built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central – released July 2018. The Wiise solution offers a single-touch payroll and integration with banking
- Dynamics 365 Business Central was released for general availability in April 2018 – in the US, Canada and Europe
- Dynamics AX was renamed and packaged as Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations (in 2016), and renamed to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations in 2018
- Dynamics GP 2016 R2 released – December 2016
- Dynamics GP 2015 R2 released – May 2015
- Download the Effective Inventory Management White Paper
- Learn more about Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains)
- Contact our Dynamics Specialists